You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
Matrix Providers is offering a rewarding opportunity for a civilian Physical Therapist to provide services to our troops and their families in beautiful Fairfield, CA at Travis Air Force Base.
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k
• Paid time-off and holidays
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Physical Therapist must have the following qualifications:
• Have at least 24 months of experience within the past 36 months as a physical therapist
• Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from a Physical Therapy program acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General and accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
• A current,unrestricted license to practice Physical Therapy in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
• Possess and maintain current certification in BLS/CPR
Preferred Years Of Experience:2 Year(s)
Education Required:Masters Degree - MS
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :